- Quick start guide
- Selecting, clipping, colouring and highlighting
- Line tracking
- Custom attributes
- Colouring Options
- File management
- Linking and API
- Advanced options
- Configuration file
- 360° panorama
- IntelliPID Module
- 2D to 3D Projection
- Appendix - How to use 3D PDF files
- Appendix - Performance optimisation
- Command line parameters
Installing the app
- Run the .exe created by the UniversalPlantViewer Builder,
- or download and run the .exe from the CAXperts download page.
UniversalPlantViewer for Windows is contained in a small .exe that doesn’t need installation or Admin rights.
- Download and install UniversalPlantViewer from the Google Play Store.
- Download and install UniversalPlantViewer from the Apple App Store.
In a web browser
- For UniversalPlantViewer BrowserBasedViewing ( BBV): no installation needed, just open the page in your web-browser.
Uninstalling the app
Simply delete the .exe file from your computer or follow the uninstall instructions for apps on your mobile device.